• The New Testament story is confirmed by 10
ancient, non-Christian sources, including:
- Historians: Josephus, Tacitus, Suetonius, Thallus,
- Government Officials: Pliny the Younger,
Emperor Trajan, Emperor Hadrian
- Other Sources: Including The Jewish Talmud and
Greek writer Lucian.
Compiling their references, we get a story congruent
with the New Testament...
1. Jesus lived during time of Tiberius Caesar.
2. He lived a virtuous life.
3. He was a wonder-worker.
4. He had a brother named James.
5. He was acclaimed to be the Messiah.
6. He was crucified under Pontius Pilate.
7. An eclipse & earthquake occurred when He died.
8. He was crucified on the eve of the Passover.
9. His disciples believed He rose from the dead.
10. His disciples were willing to die for their belief.
11. Christianity spread rapidly as far as Rome.
12. His disciples denied the Roman gods and
worshiped Jesus as God.
Josephus, Jewish historian: pinterest.com/fivefoldireland text source::I Dont Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist