• About 300 instances of miracles.
• Time from Moses to Jesus = 1,500 years.
• Average of 1 miracle every 5 years.
• …but that isn’t how miracles typically happened in the
• Happened in bunches to authenticate message &
• …pointing to God and demonstrating His power.
Includes many miracles that could be verified by credible witnesses, including the opposition. (removes doubt)
• God does miracles on his own throughout the Bible, but…
• Most biblical miracles were done through people which mainly happened during the times of Moses, Elijah & Elisha, Jesus & Apostles.
Are Miracles really possible?...
Text Source: I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist; Image Source: ehow.com