Do you The Bible proves beyond doubt that Jesus is God!
There are over 2,500 EXTREMELY PRECISE prophecies in the Bible.
• They describe Bible names, places, events, and people…in detail.
• They also predict the future of specific nations, cities & humanity.
• These prophecies were often made hundreds of years in advance…
• …and took place well after most of the prophets passed away.
• There are 456 specific prophecies regarding Jesus’ birth, death & resurrection.
• …including the mention of crucifixion - 800 years before it was invented!
• To date, about 2,000 biblical prophecies have been fulfilled precisely without error! • What are the odds of chance fulfillment without error?
• Less than 1 in 102000 (1050 is considered statistically impossible)
There is simply no logical way to explain the fulfilled prophecies found in the Bible other than divine origin.
TEXAS: 268,581 square miles…
Build a surrounding fence.
• Fill it 2-feet deep with silver dollars.
• Paint just one silver dollar red.
• Have someone mix them up…
• If you started at Louisiana border…
• …and walked BLINDFOLDED into TX…
The odds of you selecting the ONE red silver dollar on your FIRST TRY are the same odds of Jesus fulfilling just 8 of 456 messianic prophecies by chance.
456 specific prophecies were clearly and definitively
fulfilled - including precise details of what would be
done TO Jesus by his enemies.
Probability of chance fulfillment of just 8 of those 456 prophecies = 1 in 1017… 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000
How about fulfilling 48 of the 456 prophecies? = 1 in 10157
1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
For Jesus to fulfil just 48 of His 456 prophecies
by chance, the odds would be = 1 in 10157
1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000, 000,000, 000,000, 000, 000,000
The approximate number
of known electrons in the
entire universe is only
(Anything beyond 1 in 1050 is statistically impossible.)
The odds that Jesus fulfilled all 456 individual
prophecies by chance are statistically
impossible. The ONLY way he was able to
fulfill every prophecy perfectly (which He did)
was because He is who He claimed to be: God
Are you willing to base your eternal security in a belief system or person other than Jesus (who proved He is God)?
If so, the odds of you being right are literally impossible.
So... is Jesus God? Click...